Monday, November 22, 2010

A Deathly Weekend :)

So I worked pretty much the whole weekend. Friday-Sunday. But I did get to do one huge thing. I went to go see the Harry Potter Movie; The Deathly Hallows Part 1. It was awesome! In my opinion, the best movie yet. Although with many deaths, it is rather on the sad side. It was full of action and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. If you haven't already seen the movie, I don't want to give too much away, but I can say that at the end of the movie, you'll wish they were already done filming Part 2. It left me dying to know what happens next, but I guess the only way to know is by reading the book. Anyways I was just excited to share that, but I'm off to bed..it's 2 in the morning on a Sunday night, and I have school tomorrow. This can't be good. :( Nighty night, sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment