Friday, November 12, 2010

First Post

Hey everyone, I am Nicha and the following blogs to come, is the tales of my topsy-turvy life and how I get through it all. I am 17, as of August 16 this year. I attend a public school here in "paradise", I put paradise in quotes because Hawaii is far from a paradise. I have lived here my whole life...17 years anyway, and I have not found one thing that has made me want to spend anymore time here. I would rather be off, traveling the world, living in Paris, London, or Rome...not that those countries don't have their flaws also...I have been to these places once or twice. My parents work for the airlines, so I get to travel a lot for someone my age. I've been a lot of places, but I still can't get my fill of these beautiful, historical, and exotic places. I have yet to make a plan for my future...I am a senior in my 2nd quarter already, and have not even bothered to fill a college app. yet. I know I should be focusing on S.A.T.s and normal teen things, but my mind wanders so much beyond the norm. I love art, history, philosophy, and literature. I often say that I wish I could spend my days just staring at the sky wondering "what if?" or paint everything in sight. I do sometimes think that I should have been born in a different time. Have any of you seen a movie called "Ever After"? It's like my dream come true...to know the great Leonardo Da Vinci, to test his inventions, to marry a king, and attend glorious mask balls. Think about all the great things and people of that time...

No comments:

Post a Comment