Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm Back...I think?

I've been M.I.A. for a while, due to working and a hectic family. Thinking about things this year, I've got to say I have had more than my fair share of drama this year. Lots of things, which I sometimes wish I could take back. Have you ever made a choice and was too proud to admit you were wrong or ever get into a fight with a friend and can never say you're sorry? I've made many mistakes like that this year. It's like painting yourself in a corner and trying to find a way out with out messing up the paint. Sometimes I feel like I'm living double lives. The life I stay away from, like friends and school, and the life I can't get enough of, like work and my family. I've often dreamt of some kind of adventure...one like you would see in a movie or read about in a novel. I guess sometimes my imagination is my only way of living. I have so many dreams and expectations of myself...but I now realize I have never met a single big goal for myself. I admire myself for being strong, but in actuality I am very weak. Theres many things I have yet to do which I need to get done. Wish me luck as a venture into uncertain territories!

No comments:

Post a Comment