Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Weekend

This weekend started off with a....tired Nicha. I had to work on Friday 5pm-10pm, not bad only 5 hours, but since I currently work at McDonald's...work is so physical and stressful. I was placed in the Drive Thru, money taking window...let me tell ya, some of these customers reek of arrogance and selfishness...it makes me wonder how I was like before I worked there when I ordered food. Do everyone of us, fast food worker a favor, give your self a attitude adjustment! Well I guess I don't have to rip through all of the gory, nitty-gritty details...you get the gist. But today Saturday was...I wish I could say less tiring, but it wasn't lol. I peeled myself off the bed at 7am to get to Nordstrom's quarterly trend show. IT WAS AWESOME!! If you've never been to one and you have one in your area, I highly recommend it! You pay like $15 for your ticket, but when you attend the show you get a continental breakfast, buffet style; a hand bag filled with cosmetic goodies and samples; then after the fashion and trends show, you can go down and buy things that you liked in the presentation and use the $15 you put towards the ticket, to pay for a portion of the cost. So essentially you spend nothing and get tons of free things and attend a fun event! It's great for women and their gal pals! Anyways over all so far, a very exhausting 2 days, but very fun in the end! Hope you all had excellent couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment